[pct-l] Bear Cans and Intimidation

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Jun 26 20:04:57 CDT 2008

> MY opinion is that I don't want any bear destroyed on
> account of my own failure to help protect them.

Great! We're on the same page. You use the method that best suits you and
we'll do the same. Just don't bark at us because we won't use the 'approved'
method.

> first found out about "Postholer.com" I was very enthused and greatful ...
> your stance on advocating the disobediance.....really makes me reconsider
> your contribution to the hiking community.

I don't advocate:
+ bear cansiters
+ water caches
+ ADZPCTKO
+ using the trail for monetary gain

Get in line and take you pick! If folks are put off by me expressing an
opposing opinion, so what? Be gone, go somewhere else. I don't CARE. Other
'things' are far more important to me than the number of folks who use my
site.

-postholer