[pct-l] larger Bear Cannister

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Thu Jun 26 22:02:44 CDT 2008

Jamie,

I know the LD community is not a large nor profitable market, but I put in
our request for 19" canisters!

Our desire, what we teach and promote at Mountain Education, is to go out
into the mountains and remain there in as much as possible. Therefore, we
try to have as few resupplies, especially trips off trail into town (adding
extra mileage, vertical feet, and time to the schedule), as we can. This
allows for the reason we're out there--to soak up the wilderness and shed
civilization--to learn a new and wonderful way to live. So, the bigger the
canister, the better!

Thanks, again, Jamie!

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com