[pct-l] bear canisters

kcristler kerouc at verizon.net
Sat Jun 28 22:13:01 CDT 2008

          I have enjoyed this thread thourouly. It is great to see a list
serve that will allow debate.
There are too many protected bears, causing too many problems. If enough
hikers (not necessarily thru's) DON'T carry bear cans, maybe enough violent
encounters will happen such that a hunting season of some sort will be
initiated. End of problem. (there will still be plenty of bears and people,
just less problems)

                 kerry