[pct-l] Bear canisters- and they cheat at card playing

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Sat Jun 28 23:17:23 CDT 2008

When I had my bear encounter at a trail camp by Islip Saddle the bear politely waited until I lifted head (as I cowboy camped).  I was sleeping on my food and as I lifted my head about two inches he jerked the pack away.  Bears are very clever, my friend (just don't play hearts with them--they cheat, and they're lousy losers!)