[pct-l] Off Topic: Articles on the Backpacking Greats

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Mon Jun 30 12:30:17 CDT 2008

It was exciting for me when a Colorado newspaper wrote an article
about me and my hiking partner when we hiked the CDT...  It's not a
big one but exciting, none the less.

http://www.themountainmail.com/main.asp?
SectionID=31&SubSectionID=87&ArticleID=12112&TM=36002.8

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com