[pct-l] AT Trail Angels

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Mar 1 12:23:46 CST 2008

Thank you for the information and for dispelling an erroneous assumption . .
. it is good to know of more kindred spirits on our sister trail.  Not that
there's anything wrong with work-for or pay-for stays; it's perfectly
reasonable. I think some people feel more comfortable with such arrangements
than taking what they feel is a form or charity.  I don't think hosting for
free is charity.  More like a pleasant form of insanity.

L-Rod