[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 12:32:11 CST 2008

I put it on my calendar

  _____

From: pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net [mailto:pct-l-bounces at backcountry.net]
On Behalf Of Hiker97 at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:59 AM
To: pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: zoomersdelivers at yahoo.com; lizmares at cox.net; carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Subject: [pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

I made reservations today at Warner Springs Resort for Wednesday (April 23)
and Thursday (April 24) prior to the Kickoff.  Warner Springs Monty and I
will have dinner Wednesday evening at the resort along with some other
hikers.

Anyone that wants to join us contact me at the resort under the name
"Switchback".  I would guess we will probably eat around 5 PM.  This leaves
copious amounts of pool time afterwards for goofing off.  I asked for a
cabin near the pool area --- heh, heh, heh.

Cheers, Switchback
"The best remedy for a short temper is a long walk." --- Jacqueline Schiff

  _____

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL
Living.
<http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-du
ffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598>