[pct-l] Poster Signing and L-Rod at the April Kickoff

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 13:47:15 CST 2008

Lightning Rod writes: It’s downright  dastardly and diabolical . . . a scheme
that could only be thought of by the  most twisted of minds.  Akin to
blackmail, I say.  Curses!  I and  the other FLTs will have to find a way to
retaliate!  L-Rod (in a peanut  M&Ms induced frenzy!)
Switchback the  Trail Pirate replies: So, true.  So, deserved.  So,
appropriate.   Yes, all the Female Leadership Terminator types will be outraged by my
poster  scheme at the April Kickoff --- stiring the pot.  They will rally to
L-Rod's defense and support.  But even the advanced proto types (T-1000
models) liquid metal terminators will fail.

Now one of the  big "must do" things for the 2008 PCT hiker season will be to
sign the  poster at Warner Springs Resort and the Kickoff.  The more that
sign, the more the impression of the herd effect to hit Hiker Heaven.   The more
the worry.  The more the sleepless nights.  The more the  anguish
anticipation of the coming hiker tsunami.  This is too rich, this  is too sweet, just
like the M&M's bear canister.  It is like the Yin  and Yang of the universe
coming together in the perfect Trail Angel storm ---  a category five of dirty
hiker socks, gear, clothing, and bodies --- it  will take years to recover --- the
devastation will be  complete.

Only the Trail  Pirate could pull this scam off.  I think I will have the
Wagon Master be  the first signer.  Heh, heh, heh.  He will probably sign it like
John  Hancock signed the Declaration of Independence, so l  large you can't
miss it.  Heh, heh, heh  .............

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)