[pct-l] Lacing Shoes

JOHNNY J FARBER farber51 at msn.com
Sat Mar 1 13:59:25 CST 2008

A while back someone had a web address for ways to lace your shoes for different foot problems or widths.  Does anybody have that site address?  I am so excited!!!  It's getting close to hike time and who can think about anything else.  As Grandma Gatewood said at age 70 about walking when she hiked 2,ooo miles in 4 1/2 months "Most people are pantywaists.  Exercise is good for you.  It's about as nice a thing as anybody can do---walking.  And it's cheap too".  I thought alot about the cheap part.  Even with all my ultralight gear EZgoing & I will still spend less than we do at home.  Happy hiking Grandma FREE