[pct-l] How long do permits take?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:02:17 CST 2008

Some hikers send their Canadian entry papers and other important paperwork
they don't wish to carry in a big envelope to have here when they arrive.
Remember there's something about having a passport this year. Don't know
what the requirements for hikers would be passport wise. Might want to check
on that before you start. Hopefully ALL the hikers have checked that out.
Bad news to get locked out of the return home.

PCT MOM