[pct-l] L-Rod Poster Signing

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 23:45:27 CST 2008

Lightning Rod writes: You don’t kid me with  all your sweet talk, you sneaky
pirate, you.  Sure, you’re making it sound  so nice and thoughtful-like.  But
I know you’re up to your tricks.   You'll probably black out my teeth, and put
a mustache on me too (and a goatee  while you’re at it).  Pirates, even M&M
bearing ones, just can’t be  trusted.  That’s the first thing they teach you
in FLT training  school.  One can never let their defenses down when it comes
to  trail-sacking pirates.
Switchback  replies: Now, now, now everyone knows that no amount of graffiti
could  cover your cuteness.  I would never do that.  I was going to let the
Wagon Master do it.  Heh, heh, heh.

Say, what is this  about a Female Leadership Terminator types training
school?  I knew  there was some type of conspiracy out there against me.  This
sounds like a  PCTA operation.  Their executive director always gives me the evil
eye when  she sees me.  I bet there is a voodoo doll of me out there with all
kinds  of pins in it.  That is why I had to do a "self rescue" as the Rangers
were  calling it, out of the Grand Canyon recently.  Nice.  Real nice.   My
pals.  I am going to talk to Stinky, the Pirate's Lair mascot skunk,  about this.

Hummmm.  What is  the mascot of Hiker Heaven?  And don't tell me it is Buzz
Saw.  I  already know the official food is M&M's peanut  candies.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)