[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 2 11:38:01 CST 2008

It doesn’t really matter what forum it is . . . even if those who need to
hear the message are at the KO, on this list-post, or anywhere else, they
won’t pay attention and don’t think the message applies to them.  The people
who don’t really need to hear it will be the ones paying rapt attention.  We
can talk and write about it all we want, but it’s human nature and the law
of averages at work.

L-Rod

   _____