[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 11:51:09 CST 2008

You are right with your thoughts. Doesn't hurt to educate the new ones. With
any luck the seasoned hikers will help remind the selfish ones on the
responsible way they should be acting. Can't hurt. If it's not discussed it
will become accepted behavior. You know how "kids" push the limits with
their parents. It's only human nature..........:)

Hugs,

Andrea