[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 2 13:24:42 CST 2008

Yes, this is true.  Todd up at North Fork let’s me know if he sees any
characters.  That said, I judge people by how they treat me and act here,
not by what anyone else says about behavior elsewhere.  But I do keep an eye
open at all times, and am just waiting for the first hiker who earns being
tossed out of here (or having the authorities called, if it comes to that).
There’s an iron fist inside of the kid glove we treat you guys with.

L-Rod

   _____