[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 2 13:28:46 CST 2008

Well, you do all smell, but the poor thing only applies to a percentage, not
all.  There are folks that could buy some of the towns they pass through on
the trail.  That’s what I love about how the trail is “The Great Equalizer.”
You just can’t tell someone’s economic status once they’ve been on the trail
for a few days, unless of course they tell you, but it all becomes pretty
irrelevant after a while.

L-Rod

   _____