[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

robo hiker robohiker at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:23:42 CST 2008

first off i'm not here to argue. i also think it's not based on what anyone but the operater/owner of the establishment thinks. that being said it might be more curtious to state ones intentions when asking for a discount and see what they say. i'm thinking if it's said that the discount is for current year thru-hikers that that's the standard in which they determine who gets it and who doesn't, if the rules are to be bent or slightly modified it should be by the owners, not by any "posers" but hey, that's just me thinking / speculating here. i'm sure that every thru-hiker starts out with the intention of completing their trip when they ask for the discount, and the owner knows full well it's a long haul to canada and that anything can happen after they leave the facility.

From: Slyatpct at aol.comDate: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 14:20:04 -0500Subject: Re: [pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort DinnerTo: robohiker at hotmail.com; pct-l at backcountry.net