[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 14:36:38 CST 2008

robohiker at hotmail.com writes:

i'm  sure that every thru-hiker starts out with the intention of completing
their  trip when they ask for the discount, and the owner knows full well it's
a  long haul to canada and that anything can happen after they leave the
facility.

Yeah I know I just think thought it was ironic that Elevator was  pointing
out Switichback's sense of entitlement, but brought up  thru-hiking.   Most of
my hikes, (contrary to rumor, I've only  thru-hiked the CDT)  have been long
sections of a thousand miles or  more.  If there's a special rate for hikers,
I'm going to ask.

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)