[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 16:56:38 CST 2008

I guess we'll have to make sure Switchback does some miles on the trail
while he's there.

Seriously, it would be nice if someone could ask managerment if they'd
extend the courtesy of the discounts to trail angels, KO coordinators, trail  crew
etc.  They're atleast as deseving as someone walking through  town.

Sly

twolegs at roadrunner.com writes:

We  stayed at Warner Springs the night
before we met up with Charlie,  and I asked if we could have the PCT
hiker discount, because we ARE  hikers and also trail volunteers but
were, at the moment, in a  vehicle on the way to the border for Dr.
Bob to start his  hike.  They explained that the PCT hiker discount
was only for  hikers WHILE HIKING THROUGH Warner Springs.

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)