[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 17:19:23 CST 2008

In a message dated 3/2/2008 6:13:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
twolegs at roadrunner.com writes:

Isn't  that just applying the "hiker entitlement" mentality
to trail  angels, etc.?  None of whom are even asking for anything?
I hope no one does "ask management" to extend their courtesy to any
one else. I think it would be discourteous.

I don't know if it would be discourteous if someone asked.  I  don't know how
they came up with the hiker discount to begin with.  Perhaps  someone asked
but didn't think to asking about the others.  If someone is  on good terms with
them, I'd think it would hurt..

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)