[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Sun Mar 2 18:01:21 CST 2008

There have been a lot of posts about this issue before and after this
one. I have my own opinion about who should get discounts but it is
not relevant. I think this post reflects the correct point of view.
  I also think it is not discourteous to ask if there is a different
rate for AA members, AARP members, seniors, or hikers. A question
such as "Is there a special rate for thru-hikers or people like me
who are hiking 3 days ending in Warner Springs?" would not be discourteous.
Having said my piece, I also think it is time to end this "thread
herd" and get back to cannisters, permits, equipment and other important items!
HYOH,

Pieces