[pct-l] Walmart GREASE pot

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Sun Mar 2 19:57:31 CST 2008

Good evening, Evan,

Google "grease pot" and there are lots of links to the topic.  One site says
they are no longer available at Wal-mart, but K-Mart sells a similar one.
http://www.traildesigns.com/kmgp.html

There are also sites that discuss the Alzheimer's controversy but for some
reason I just can't remember where they are.

Steel-Eye