[pct-l] Kickoff & Warner Springs Resort Dinner

asabat at 4jeffrey.net asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sun Mar 2 21:42:52 CST 2008

I was amazed the first time I heard of hikers STAYING at Warners, let alone at a discount. Its a rather well-to-do ownership resort and at one time didn't allow the public IIRC let alone hiker trash. My philosophy is pay your own way and if someone does something nice because your a hiker or whatever be thankful but don't expect entitlements.

AsABat

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T