[pct-l] San Diego Bus station

Jordan2ynp at aol.com Jordan2ynp at aol.com
Mon Mar 3 04:14:25 CST 2008

Hello all,

Look at all of you and your fancy air planes. I myself well be riding in the
Greyhound "deluxe." I am heading south from Los Angeles, and arriving in San
Diego either the 23rd or 24th of April. Any ideas about how to get to Campo? I
looked at the public transportation map/grid, and since its not a topo I'm at
a complete loss.

Also, since I take it we well be sharing camp sites at Lake Morena does
anybody know how much it well wind up being a night?

If you have not guessed by now I am not one of the "rich" thru-hikers. Good
thing the best things in life are free, except for boats.

Your always irreverent pal,
Good Times

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)