[pct-l] San Diego Bus station

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Mon Mar 3 07:00:51 CST 2008

Oh yeah, here's a link to the schedule for the bus out of El Cajon.
You may need to copy paste it to your browser if the text wrapped in
my e-mail:

http://www.sdmts.com/mtscr/TimeTable.aspx?
r=894&d=East&display=V&tod=wd

Quoting Jordan2ynp at aol.com:

>--part1_c10.2c46a4d6.34fd2981_boundary
>
>Hello all,
>
>Look at all of you and your fancy air planes. I
>myself well be riding in the
>Greyhound "deluxe." I am heading south from Los
>Angeles, and arriving in San
>Diego either the 23rd or 24th of April. Any ideas
>about how to get to Campo? I
>looked at the public transportation map/grid, and
>since its not a topo I'm at
>a complete loss.
>
>Also, since I take it we well be sharing camp sites
>at Lake Morena does
>anybody know how much it well wind up being a night?
>

>If you have not guessed by now I am not one of the
>"rich" thru-hikers. Good
>thing the best things in life are free, except for
>boats.
>
>Your always irreverent pal,
>Good Times
>

>**************
>Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL
>Living.
>
>(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-
campos-duffy/
>2050827?NCID=alcmp00300000002598)
>
>--part1_c10.2c46a4d6.34fd2981_boundary
>
><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT
>SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY>="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello
>all,<BR>
><BR>
>Look at all of you and your fancy air planes. I
>myself well be riding in the> Greyhound "deluxe." I am heading
south from Los
>Angeles, and arriving in Sa>n Diego either the 23rd or 24th of
April. Any ideas
>about how to get to Camp>o? I looked at the public transportation
map/grid,
>and since its not a topo >I'm at a complete loss. <BR>
><BR>
>Also, since I take it we well be sharing camp sites
>at Lake Morena does anyb>ody know how much it well wind up being a
night?
><BR>
><BR>
>If you have not guessed by now I am not one of the
>"rich" thru-hikers. Good >thing the best things in life are free,
except for
>boats.<BR>
><BR>
>Your always irreverent pal,<BR>
>Good Times<BR>
></FONT><BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Ideas to please
>picky eaters. Watch vid>eo on AOL Living.<BR>
>(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-p>icky-eater/rachel-
campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)</HTML>

>--part1_c10.2c46a4d6.34fd2981_boundary--

It was then I knew I'd had enough,
Burned my credit card for fuel
Headed out to where the pavement turns to sand - Neil Young