[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 1

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 07:12:42 CST 2008

Jordan writes: Look at all of you and your fancy air planes. I myself well
be riding in the Greyhound "deluxe." I am heading south from Los Angeles,  and
arriving in San Diego either the 23rd or 24th of April. Any ideas about  how
to get to Campo? I looked at the public transportation map/grid, and  since its
not a
topo I'm at a complete loss.

Switchback replies: My friend might be coming in on private jet.   I will
pick her up on a Thursday at the San Diego airport in my Monco  Presidential
motor coach.  :-)