[pct-l] Section A thru-hike

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:03:04 CST 2008

Hi Jeff,

Good point about the "Emergency" water caches.   It does make more sense to report the availability of water in faucets, troughs, creeks, streams, and springs.

Part of a well planned hike is to stock up on water from natural sources and pass on the caches. I hear that some hikers will “top off” or add a small amount of water to their existing supply. Wondering if this constitutes an “emergency”?

Paul

PS Loved your 2007 thru-hike journal.  One of my favorite bookmarks!