[pct-l] Back On the List For Unknown Reason, But Happy About It

John Coyle jcoyle at sanjuan.edu
Fri Mar 7 14:38:10 CST 2008

Been off the list for a while, but suddenly I'm back on again without even asking, which is a pleasant surprise, I might add--good on ya site administrator for my good fortune!  I haven't done much hiking lately for personal reasons, (exit non-hiking wife of 17 years stage right--next time, if there is a next time, she will be of the hiking variety, it will be a requirement) but I'm still fit and capable at my advanced age so I plan to start up again and this will give me the stimulus to get out there.  In the mean time I'll be stocking up on the food source known as "Guinness Draught" for the up-coming holiday--you know, the big one in March!  See you on the PCT!

John "Green Day/American Idiot" Coyle from Sacramento