[pct-l] 2007 DVD

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:25:51 CDT 2008

Eddy asked:  "anyone know when the 2007 DVD will be made available??"

The original plan was for Sharon's 07 class DVD to be completed by early April and be shipped before the
kickoff with available copies there as well.  The latest idea would have it completed and duplicated by the
kickoff, distribute in person to the 07'ers attending, and ship to the rest of the 07ers afterwards who do not
attend, which would save postage/envelope costs, and give her a few extra weeks to finish the production.
Copies would also be available to anyone else interested, but with the class of 07 getting their copies first, as
we've always done before. Ideally this could be a volunteer group effort to make that all happen.  Sharon and I
will hopefully figure out the distribution details by the end of this month.

The kickoff schedule will likely be packed, but I'm hoping to see the 07 DVD premiered one of the two main
evenings, as we did with the other ones.

wc