[pct-l] Hiker friendly stays/eats

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Tue Mar 11 15:37:15 CDT 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008 12:41:22 Scott Herriott wrote:
> Mark queried:
> > While we are on this topic, what some of the places
> > to stay, visit, and/or eat that you would recommend
> > as a must or must avoid?
>
> Places I've loved along the trail...

<nsip>

In addition to Squatch's list I'd add the Warner Spings Ranch Resort which is
a great place to zero after finishing section A and has a nice hiker
discount.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in, get
out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.