[pct-l] Getting better all the time

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Mar 12 03:03:33 CDT 2008

Hi gang,
Trouble is back in town!!!
Got back from another ski trip in the Sierra at Lake Tahoe....several
more planed...ski season at Mammoth officially goes to the 4th of July.
Knee held up ok.....tons of snow in the Sierra.

Got together with Scott & Michelle who live in the area and had a great
time.
They are still very much in love and Michelle still has that Honey Moon
glow about her.....Scott must be doing something right!!!

This has been my fourth Sierra ski trip this year without going down
even once.
Could it be that I'm getting better as I get older?
Somethings do get better with age.
Karen, my wife, is snickering in the back ground.....''keep on dreaming.''
Oh well, beats nightmares anyhow.

JMT Reinhold
Can't wait until tomorrow, cause I'm getting better all the time