[pct-l] Weapons on the trail

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 05:15:59 CDT 2008

Unsupported Reinhold writes: Better yet, take a flame thrower.....it will not only immobilize any
beast of prey, but it will turn them into instant pot roast.  You won't need a stove.  BTW......Trail Pirates make good pot roast.
Switchback the Trail Pirate writes: Yes, once again the Pirate has been threaten.  The Pirate has been made an object of the trail hunt.  Reward posters will now spring up and down the trail to litter trees and mileage signs.  My pepper spray will save me from the hungry hiker and beast.  I might have to buy the SPOT at REI.com too.