[pct-l] Would you carry a extra 8 grams on your thru hike?

rod java rodneyjava at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 16:13:50 CDT 2008

I am a future 2110 thru hiker who co- invented a very small camera attachment that allows your camera to fit on the end of your trekking sticks. It weighs only 8 grams. Now a solo thru hiker can take a self portait by themselves or take a group photo without leaving someone out of the picture.
It's not for sale. As a matter of fact, we are  giving them away to 2008 thru and section hikers to try out and wishing they will give us their comments and suggetions to make it better. I'm not a spammer. I'm a hiker just like everybody on this list with a mortage, wife, kid, cat and a dog. Just trying to make a better life for my family.  Enough said.  please take a look at www.thestickpic.com
Thanks for looking.
SierraShade