[pct-l] Kilts

Greg Kesselring gkesselr at whidbey.com
Thu Mar 13 10:24:56 CDT 2008

What is the deal with kilts?  other than the cool factor, I don't see
where they would offer any advantages over hiking shorts.  In fact I can
think of a couple of disadvantages:  no pockets, not as much protection
for your legs from the weather (on a cool morning, for example). I'm
guessing they would be heavier than shorts, but I haven't checked this out.

So let's hear from the kilt wearers.  Why do you wear one?  Why do you
like wearing a kilt better than wearing shorts?

Greg