[pct-l] 2008 Hiking Clothing

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Thu Mar 13 11:19:52 CDT 2008

I wore these products in 2007, with the exception of the hat since I
already had something from OR, and was quite pleased with them. I
also bought the matching pants and used them when the sun and heat
seemed exceptionally intense. I started at Campo May 18 so
it "might" have been a little warmer than a month previously. For
me, they seemed to effectively create a micro-climate which helped
keep me almost comfy, but that could have just been a heat induced
hallucination.

As a matter of fact, I'm wearing the shirt right now.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)

Quoting jeff.singewald at comcast.net: