[pct-l] dehydrator question

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:54:09 CDT 2008

Are you talking about going to a Humane Society Thrift Store for a
deyhdrator?

Just going to the Humane Society sounds like shopping for ingredients.  :0)

Which one is the hiker food at this URL?
http://www.trailjournals.com/monty/

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty