[pct-l] Staying in Campo?

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Sat Mar 15 11:33:57 CDT 2008

Camping is a possibility. When I arrived by bus in Campo late
afternoon on my 2007 hike I was invited to camp behind the store by
the museum. I passed on that since I wanted to get a few evening
miles in that first day, but I was informed that it was common for
hikers to sleep back there.

Not sure of indoor options.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)