[pct-l] Equipment Crampon Notification

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sat Mar 15 17:42:50 CDT 2008

In a recent post I asked what folks did for Crampons that worked with a
variety of possible footwear.  I received a couple nods to Stubai Ultralight
Universal.  I found a site that sells them at prices far better than
anything else I have found.  And the shipping is free too.  These prices
even beat hits I found on Ebay.  In addition, I got an "item shipped"
confirmation email 14 hours after the transaction - and they shipped out ON
A SATURDAY.  Good company.  Here is the link.

www.EverestGear.com

Regards,

Pink Gumby