[pct-l] Food Shipping Containers

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Mar 16 00:03:35 CDT 2008

Reading Muir Trail Ranch's site and a few others saying you should use a 5
gallon plastic bucket to ship your food in. I have a question.

Has anyone used the plastic buckets that some brands of cat litter come in.
The buckets seem as sturdy, have tight fitting lids, and are more
rectangular in shape so they should be easier packing.  And with a little
asking, one can probably get them free.

Maybe the buckets used to package food products are a better grade of
plastic, but I think the plastic is about the same in these as in paint
buckets.
--

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>