[pct-l] Passport

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Mon Mar 17 12:40:43 CDT 2008

jomike at cot.net wrote:
> It's my understanding that you can now get a "limited" passport to
> will get you/out of Canada and Mexico. Sorry, no further information
> than that. My husband has more, he's on his a.m. walk - more info.
> soon.

These passports don't yet exist. They are planned for sometime this
spring. Who knows if that will actually happen? This is the federal
government we are talking about. If you apply for one, there is no
guarantee that you will have it in time for your border crossing.

Otherwise, this might be the best option.