[pct-l] The Herd

carol bruno carolwbruno at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 13:28:38 CDT 2008

Great Idea Switchback!  You can direct the entire herd up to Mt Whitney as I summit my farewell to the pct.  We will both finally completely finish the trail that year....you are a creative pirate, ya know.../cq

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      When I do my 2013 thru hike, I plan to be with the Herd as much as possible.  One of the great things about a thru hike is to be around other hikers.  I figure there will be lots of opportunity to be alone on the trail.

  I am going to plan to arrive in a trailtown mid day and leave after I have had a full zero day.  No problem.

  Switchback the One Man Herd
  "Proprietor of the April Kickoff Pirate's Roost along with Stinky the Skunk"

  It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.