[pct-l] Holcomb Creek crossing Detour

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 20:56:27 CDT 2008

Sorry, I'm a little confused.  Do you have the mile markers for this
detour.  My nearest calculation has a 20 mile section of trail being
rerouted to 30 miles for a net gain of 10 miles.  I know I'm off but I'm not
sure where.

What's the water situation in that 30 mile stretch?  I'm planning to do a
section at the beginning of May so I'm trying to figure out the logistics.

Thanks