[pct-l] Mt. McLoughlin

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:41:53 CDT 2008

> probably don't want to be
> delayed getting to Crater Lake.

This is true.
There's a new AYCE Italian Buffet (Lasagna and Pizza!!!!) at Crater Lake as
you are entering the park!!!!
Food was good and the price not very bad.

(Next pizza on the Diamond Lake Loop ( the original PCT, I think) just north
of Crater Lake)

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty