[pct-l] Protecting Food?

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Sat Mar 22 19:41:08 CDT 2008

I often do the same, but when I am more concerned I use a lightweight
nylon stuff sack and a light weight rope available at REI, A-16 or
any store that sells backpack equipment over a tree branch. I am not
an ultralight fanatic but this stuff is pretty light. I think it is
what you were taught, but with lightweight materials. I also keep all
my food in the sack so I don't have to rummage through my pack.

Pieces