[pct-l] 2008 Resupply recommendations - snoqualmie pass

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Mar 22 19:25:58 CDT 2008

In 2005 you could send packages to the Summit Lodge at Snoqualmie Pass
and get a thru-hiker rate for a room.  Just tell them you're a PCT hiker.

http://www.snoqualmiesummitlodge.com/

The people were very friendly, there is a hot tub and sauna, and the
restaurant had decent meals.  It's the last on trail lodging before
Manning...  It even beats the rental condos/bunk rooms at White Pass (I
spent two nights here watching rain fall on the ski slopes across the
highway.)

Jeff, just Jeff...