[pct-l] ''MEXICAN WATER''

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 12:47:17 CDT 2008

Yes, we KNOW Reinhold.........your reputation has preceded you!!!!

Behave yourself!  ESPECIALLY at the KO......but now too!

Wheeew

Reinhold Metzger <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote: Wheeew,
I don't care  I  LIKE  THEM  ALL !!!......especially after being on the
trail so long.

JMT Reinhold
So pure me another Tequila.......M A R I A !!!!!

Wheeew wrote:

You will wind up in Miami with a bunch of  Jewish women !!!

Tortoise wrote:

I'll take 20 gallon......................

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008