[pct-l] pants in the desert???

joel01 at ekit.com joel01 at ekit.com
Sun Mar 23 20:54:08 CDT 2008

I wore Solumbra clothing throughout the desert sections; shirt,
pants, hat and sometimes handguards. I felt this Lawrence of Arabia
sort of style created a micro-climate around me, keeping me
relatively comfortable. The low humidity and the ventilation in the
clothing kept me dry.

Others went with shorts and tank-tops. We all made it.

Joel (aka Vlad the Impaler)