[pct-l] Tarps and Scorpions

Jim Keener lists at oldmanwalking.net
Mon Mar 24 16:40:43 CDT 2008

Hi Todd,

Thanks for the new fear. Seriously, I slept cowboy style - sans tent
or tarp - most nights from Campo to Tahoe. No scorpions or snakes.
When I was under a shelter (Tarptent), it was floorless. I did check
my shoes before putting my feet in.

And I check for booby traps in my pack. No. Wait. That was Vietnam.

Jim Keener ( J J )
http://oldmanwalking.net