[pct-l] Tarps and Scorpions

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:08:03 CDT 2008

> should REALLY be afraid of in the desert!

I hope not too much.  The desert is beautiful place.  Sometimes my favorite.
It can be safely traveled.
When the fear gets high, that good feeling gets low.
Find the safe methods and enjoy.

Monty

Warner Springs Monty
Pacific Crest Trail 2650 Miles .....Again.....and Again
Sign my Guestbook
www.trailjournals.com/monty