[pct-l] Old Phart Question........

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 13:21:36 CDT 2008

Some people just never learn.

And if I remember correctly, you're not all that far behind us.........

jeff.singewald at comcast.net wrote:  I would recommend taking it with you.  Lot's of places in Ca/Ore/Wash provide discounts to old farts like yourself.  Check w/ your buddy and pal SB for a second opinion on anything senior-related though!

From: "G. Lowe aka Wheeew" <gailpl2003 at yahoo.com>