[pct-l] Favorite trail meals/food

Glen Winters glenbwint at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 22:14:04 CDT 2008

I would have to agree with that.

P.S. Could I get some dehydrated and vacumn packed. I'll pay at least Mountain House pricing. Can you imagine how good it would taste in the Sierras? The downside is all the employees you'll need to hire if word gets out about this. Thats just to keep the PCT hikers happy, what would happen if word got out on the AT?

Argentina